Friday, November 16, 2018

ikea cancelled part of my order

ikea sent me a letter with a gift card and a receipt returning 6 drawer fronts.

no explanation why.

I don't know if they've cancelled my order or why the hell they cancelled it. the letter doesn't say. I called the phone number referenced in the body of the letter, and when I make any selection it says 'sorry it didn't record my selection, try again'. and if I wait as directed for customer service, it says something about pressing pound, and hangs up on me, whether or not I press pound, I tried both ways. tried it all multiple times.

I finally gave up on that number and called the number on printed on the bottom of the stationery/letterhead and selected customer service, but it says 'sorry their call volume is too high and they cant take my call' and then hangs up on me.

I called back and selected to talk to someone about kitchens rather than customer service, and after 15 minutes on hold they tell me they cant help me.

they transfer me to a third number. after 50 minutes on hold at the third number, I gave up. I sent them a message thru their website. we'll see if they answer that. if I have to drive 40 minutes down to the store i'm going to be angry. This is something that should be able to be explained over the phone, not requiring a trip to the store. Technically, it should have been explained in the letter and not required a phone call at all!

they're supposed to deliver tomorrow between 1-5pm. we'll see if they show up. I have ZERO confidence. and if they do actually show up, I'm going to count every single box and make sure it's all there.

this kitchen dream is turning into a nightmare because of their ridiculous delivery company.

No comments:

Post a Comment