Thursday, November 15, 2018

nightmare kitchen

I'm impatiently awaiting ikea delivery, scared they're going to last minute cancel again.
I hope they dont keep me waiting until the last minute and cancel.
I just want to sleep....


SURPRISE!!!
an hour after the start of their delivery window time, the delivery company called and postponed delivery AGAIN!

and then they transferred me around and back, and around and back again, each transfer leaving me on hold and in another queue (you are 6th in line).

and then transferred me to ikea whose pre-recorded message said their call volume was too high and sorry they could not take my call and HUNG UP!

after 40 minutes of trying to reschedule the delivery that they cancelled a second time, I ended up breaking down and crying in frustration. and the next lady who answered took pity on me and didn't transfer me all over. she got rescheduled me for Saturday. we'll see if they deliver then.

No comments:

Post a Comment