Wednesday, September 21, 2011

blueberry picking

pictures from last month (august 11) with my friend and her three kids, just across the border in wisconsin at http://blueberryridge-orchard.com/default.aspx

these were tall bushes, my friend is 5'10"
Photobucket

the kids had a blast and were the perfect height for reaching the undersides of the bushes
Photobucket

me with my awesome garden hat, and her eight year old son who is one tall drink of water!
Photobucket

her daughter showing me the 'big' blueberry she found
Photobucket

the nifty baskets they had for us adults to use
Photobucket

'look how many i got!' the kids got ice cream pails to use
Photobucket

'no look how many I got!'
Photobucket

i didnt get any really good pictures of the blueberries on their bushes
Photobucket

it was gorgeous out there. they had wide clean rows for us to walk down (or kneel)
Photobucket

wide clean rows, picture from me kneeling. her seven year old is also a tall drink of water
Photobucket

her five year old seems more average height
Photobucket

my haul
Photobucket

from this post http://yesididit.livejournal.com/944123.html
i already forgot how much blueberries i picked and how much they cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment