Thursday, December 6, 2018

failed delivery again

I waited for delivery, they called and told me yesterday it would be delivered today between 11-3pm. they never showed.

I called the delivery company select express, only to find that ikea cancelled the order with them at 8:30 this morning.

double checked my phone, checked my email, nada. not a thing from ikea letting me know they'd cancelled it.

wasted ANOTHER day.

I couldn't get a hold of anyone at ikea. 888-888-4532. their phone says "we are experiencing higher than normal contact volume and are unable to take your call at this time" and it hangs up on you.

I tried calling mason/martha quist 952-854-8212 x 1715, and left an angry message. her voicemail says to get faster resolution leave an email at the dl.resolutions.212.us@ikea. so I sent off this email.


To: DL US 212 Resolutions Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018
Subject: order xxxx

so you cancelled my delivery order today but didn't think you should maybe INFORM me?!

I sat around and wasted my day AGAIN waiting for this order to arrive and it never showed up!

no phone call from you letting me know. no email from you letting me know. nothing. I had to call the delivery company to find out Ikea cancelled the order with them at 8:30 this morning. its 3pm in the afternoon.

between ikea and select express I am so frustrated I could pull my hair out. this order has gone wrong from the very start. you cannot even fathom the depths of my anger and frustration at this moment.

this kitchen order was placed October 30th and here I am, still waiting on parts from you on December 6th. still having to deal with your RIDICULOUS and utterly incompetent delivery company that makes me have to set aside an entire day to be free from 9am to 9pm because they cant narrow down the delivery window until the day before.

I have now taken off 5 days of work to wait for delivery of this kitchen (original order xxxx). FIVE days without income. and still you and the delivery company keep jerking me around telling me days and then cancelling orders and rescheduling deliveries. I spent over $4,000 on a kitchen with you (in two separate orders) and this is how you treat customers who spend so much money with you. nice.

I want these missing parts shipped to me via Fedex or UPS. I am tired of dealing with your constant rescheduling and cancellations. I am tired of dealing with your incompetent delivery company. I paid $79 for delivery and these parts still have not been delivered.

put them in a box and ship them via Fedex or UPS on your dime because I think I have paid ENOUGH in my money and my time and these endless frustrations. you've ensured my kitchen couldn't be finished because I need the cabinet legs and kitchen island pieces to proceed.

-from me.

(yes that last bit is a lie as we're doing this kitchen on our own slower time frame, but 5 weeks is a long time to wait for parts. they have wasted 5 days of my life telling me it'll be delivered that day and not showing up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment